It's a record month for audiobooks and here's the top ten halfway into the month of December...
1. Sherlock Holmes and the Eye of Heka – David Marcum and Luke Barton
2. Sherlock Holmes and the Return of the Whitechapel Vampire – Dean P. Turnbloom and Kevin E Green
3. No Better Place – Alistair Duncan and J.T. McDaniel
4. Sherlock Holmes and the Menacing Monk – Allan Mitchell and Steve White
5. The Trial of Joseph Carr: A case file from “The Redacted Sherlock Holmes” – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
6. A Continuum of Sherlock Holmes Stories – Jay Ganguly and Kevin E Green
7. East Wind Coming – Yuichi Hirayama and J.T. McDaniel
8. A Case of Complex Identity – the Stage Play – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
9. A New Line of Attack – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
10. A Criminal Carol – Claire Daines and J.T. McDaniel
For more audiobooks click here.