Audio is the fastest growing format for Sherlock Holmes books with short story collections leading the most popular in February...
1. A Continuum of Sherlock Holmes Stories – Jay Ganguly and Kevin E Green
2. A Proof Reader’s Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Nick Dunn-Meynell and Jack Auty
3. Sherlockian Ruminations from a Stormy Petrel – Brenda Rossini and Steve White
4. Erin Go Bloody, McCabe and Cody Series, Book 6 – Dan Andriacco and Tom Lennon
5. Three Holmesian Meditations – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
6. Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Enfield Rope – Hugh Ashton and Steve White
7. The Norwood Author: Arthur Conan Doyle and the Norwood Years (1891 – 1894) – Alistair Duncan and J.T. McDaniel
8. The Untold Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Luke Kuhns and Joff Manning
For more audiobooks click here.