For the first time ever we have a non-fiction book topping the charts - Alistair Duncan's wonderful 2nd biography of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 'An Entirely New Country' is one of our new June releases. It covers his time at Undershaw and the period in which he 'resurrected' Sherlock Holmes.
1. An Entirely New Country – Alistair Duncan and J.T. McDaniel
2. Sherlock & Irene – Chris Chan and David Bufton
3. Sherlock Holmes Through the Microscope – Carl Heifetz and J.T. McDaniel
4. A Continuum of Sherlock Holmes Stories – Jay Ganguly and Kevin E Green
5. The Casebook of Inspector Armstrong – Volume I – Martin Daley and Steve White
6. Dead Ringers Sherlock Holmes Stories – Robert Perret and Michael Langan
7. Sherlock Holmes the Golden Years – Kim H. Krisco and Richard Di Britannia
8. The Untold Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Luke Kuhns and Joff Manning
9. The Great Detective at the Crucible of Life – Thomas Kent Miller and Michael Langan
10. The Further Chronicles of Sherlock Holmes – Volume 1 – Denis O. Smith and Kevin E Green
For more audiobooks click here.