David Marcum's 2nd novel is the top selling audiobook so far and he had a hand in #2 as David edited the Terry Golledge collection. It's a great month for Orlando Pearson from his Redacted Sherlock Holmes series with three in the top ten.
1. Sherlock Holmes and the Eye of Heka – David Marcum and Luke Barton
2. The Rediscovered Annals of Sherlock Holmes – Terry Golledge and Michael Langan
3. Through a Glass Starkly – Richard T. Ryan and Luke Barton
4. Death at Tennis – Orlando Pearson and Luke Barton
5. Medical Adventures of Sherlock Holmes – Carl Heifetz and J.T. McDaniel
6. The Redacted Sherlock Holmes (Volume I) – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
7. Sherlock Holmes and the Adventure of the Cold-Served Revenge – Petr Macek and Dominic Lopez
8. Sherlock Holmes and the Sixty Steps – Séamas Duffy and Michael Langan
9. The Adventure of the Fourth Messenger – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
10. The Undiscovered Archives of Sherlock Holmes – John Lawrence and Adam Blanford
For more audiobooks click here.