The top five Sherlock Holmes Audio Books this month so far are three well established books and two new ones. At the top is the latest novel from Richard T Ryan - Merchant of Menace which came out in September and second is the brand new novel out last week from Gretchen Altabef - Scattered Houses.
1. Merchant of Menace - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
2. Sherlock Holmes - Scattered Houses - Gretchen Altabef and JT McDaniel
3. The Vatican Cameos - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
4. Sherlock Holmes and The Adventure of The Pigtail Twist - Matthew Simmonds and Joff Manning
5. Demon of The Dusk - Arthur Hall and Nick Crosby