Another stellar month for the Terry Golledge collection 'Rediscovered Annals of Sherlock Holmes' which Publishers Weekly gave a starred review to "instantly joins the ranks of Doyle’s most gifted emulators with this stellar collection of 10 previously unpublished stories that presents new cases for Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson to tackle".
2nd place is Jane Rubino's excellent first in the Holmes Before Baker series 'Hidden Fires' and it's a welcome return to the top three for Richard Ryan with his latest to reach audio 'The Poisoned Pawn'.
More novels in the top 10 this month than previous which had been dominated by short story collections...
1. The Rediscovered Annals of Sherlock Holmes – Terry Golledge and Michael Langan
2. Hidden Fires (Holmes Before Baker Street Book 1) – Jane Rubino and Michael Langan
3. The Poisoned Pawn – Richard T. Ryan and Luke Barton
4. Sherlock Holmes and the Nine-Dragon Sigil – Tim Symonds and Christopher Power
5. Sherlock Holmes and the Unholy Trinity – Paul D. Gilbert and Simon de Deney
6. Queen City Corpse (McCabe and Cody Book 7) – Dan Andriacco and Tom Lennon
7. Sherlock Holmes and the Eye of Heka – David Marcum and Luke Barton
8. The Coffee Trader’s Dilemma – Derrick Belanger and Michael Langan
9. A Question of Time – Glenn Searfoss and Adam Blanford
10. Lives Beyond Baker Street – Christopher Redmond and Adam Blanford
11. The Adventure of the Smith-Mortimer Succession – Daniel D Victor and Michael Langan
12. Sherlock Holmes and the Sixty Steps – Séamas Duffy and Michael Langan
13. Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Edinburgh Haunting – David Wilson and David Bufton
14. Sherlock Holmes and the Acton Body-Snatchers – John A. Little and Steve White
15. Holmes and Watson – An American Adventure – David Ruffle and Dan Miller
16. Sherlock Holmes and The Menacing Metropolis – Allan Mitchell and Steve White
17. The Secret Assassin – Arthur Hall and Nick Crosby
18. Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Green Dragon – M R Rivera and Michael Langan
19. A Continuum of Sherlock Holmes Stories – Jay Ganguly and Kevin E Green
20. Sherlock Holmes and The Mystery of the Three Monks – Johanna Rieke and David Bufton
21. Sherlock Holmes and the Missing Helmets – Teresa Wimmer and Steve White
22. A Scandal in Nova Alba – Orlando Pearson and Steve White
23. Of Course He Pushed Him and Other Sherlock Holmes Stories – Volume 1 – Chris Chan and Kevin E Green
24. The Adventure of the Inn on the Marsh – Denis O Smith and Lucas Keen
25. The Untold Adventures of Sherlock Holmes –Luke Kuhns and Joff Manning
For more audiobooks click here.