Sherlock Audiobook Sales Pass 10,000
Posted by Steve Emecz on
We're delighted to share that November has seen our Sherlock Holmes Audio Book sales pass the 10,000 mark since we launched audio a few years ago and it looks like we are going to have our biggest month ever as well.
For most publishers, audio is the fastest growing format and Sherlock Holmes is no exception. This month's top ten titles are dominated by certain author/narrator combinations.
Our top four slots feature award winning novelist Richard T Ryan whose novels are narrated by Nigel Peever with Peter K Andersson's short story collections at five and six. Number seven is brand new novelist Gretchen Altabef's debut 'Scattered Houses'.
1. Merchant of Menace - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
2. The Vatican Cameos - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
3. The Druid of Death - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
4. The Stone of Destiny - Richard T Ryan and Nigel Peever
5. The Cotswolds Werewolf - Peter K Anderssen and Nigel Peever
6. The Sensible Necktie - Peter K Anderssen and Nigel Peever
7. Sherlock Holmes - Scattered Houses - Gretchen Altabef and JT McDaniel
8. The Final Tales of Sherlock Holmes - Volume 2 - John A Little and Steve White
9. Demon of The Dusk - Arthur Hall and Nick Crosby
10. The Final Tales of Sherlock Holmes - Volume 3 - John A Little and Steve White