Vol 2 - The Redacted Sherlock Holmes
EVERY BOOK YOU BUY BUYS A MEAL - #sharethemeal
Volume II of the Redacted Sherlock Holmes presents more stories manifestly too scandalous to publish in the lifetime of the Great Baker Street detective. Here we meet Sherlock Holmes as he investigates:
- why the publication of a British Government report of a recent war is being delayed;
- the continued career of James Windibank, villain of A Case of Identity;
- the mystery behind the commissioner of a musical masterpiece;
- a notorious killing in 1930’s Berlin; and
- the complex relationship between Queen Victoria, her family and her domestic servants.
Finally, The Adventure of the Fourth Messenger elucidates the contribution of Sherlock Holmes to the writing of the Bible. Mr Pearson mixes canonical stories, history and speculation to produce a sensationally entertaining brew which all lovers of serious sleuthing will find themselves unable to put down. In this volume:
- The Alcock Report
- The Camberwell Tyrant
- An Anonymous Commission
- The German Interpreter
- The Prince and the Munshi
- The Adventure of the Fourth messenger
More information on the other stories in The Redacted Sherlock Holmes series can be found at www.Orlando Perason.com.