The Art of Sherlock Holmes
The Art of Sherlock Holmes is a totally unique experience. Imagine internationally acclaimed artists creating art for some the best new short stories written by some of the finest Holmes authors in the world.
Each artist has envisioned their version of one story specifically selected for them. All stories and art in large, hardcover, coffee table presentation volumes.
- 4 Editions (West Palm Beach, USA, Global 1 and Global 2)
- 56 stories and 56 pieces of art
- The first edition features artists from West Palm Beach, Florida.
- The second edition feature artists from all over the USA.
- The third, fourth and future editions feature global artists.
The Art of Sherlock Holmes was conceived and curated by Phil Growick, himself a renowned Holmes author.
You can view all of the art in The Art Of Sherlock Holmes Virtual Gallery Some of the originals are available but many have sold and are in galleries or private collections.
Prints, canvas, notebooks and more from Redbubble.
Metal prints from Displate.