The Redacted Sherlock Holmes (Volume 4)
STANDARD DELIVERY $6.45 PRICED IN LOCAL CURRENCY
Also available from:
The Strand Magazine (special offer)
Five more sizzlingly scandalous Sherlock Holmes stories from the pen of Orlando Pearson
- The Baron of Wimbledon: Holmes averts an injustice and makes a dramatic self-discovery
- On Consistent Luck: What an enables an industry to enjoy constant good fortune? Sherlock Holmes shows how
- Variations on an Enigma: Holmes unravels one Enigma and analyses another
- A Study in Red, White and Blue: A diplomatic coup after a divisive vote on a European Alliance
- The Hounding of Peers Baskerville: Is the Hound back on Dartmoor? Holmes and Watson investigate
Mr Pearson mixes the canon with elite sport, business high jinks, a musical mystery, a literary mystery, Realpolitik and, in The Hounding of Peer Baskerville rolls the most famous of all detective stories on twenty years.
A must for traditionalists, lovers of mystery, and anyone who likes a rattling good read.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh