The top selling Sherlock Holmes audiobooks for March again show the strong popularity of short story collections with eight of the top ten taken by that format. Paul Gilbert's 2nd collection tops the chart with his first at number five. David Marcum's novel Eye of Heka holds on to the number three slot. Chris Chan also has two collections in the top ten.
1. The Chronicles of Sherlock Holmes – Paul D. Gilbert and Simon de Deney
2. Of Course He Pushed Him and Other Sherlock Holmes Stories – Volume 2 – Chris Chan and Kevin E Green
3. Sherlock Holmes and the Eye of Heka – David Marcum and Luke Barton
4. The Rediscovered Annals of Sherlock Holmes – Terry Golledge and Michael Langan
5. The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes – Paul D. Gilbert and Simon de Deney
6. A Ghost From Christmas Past – Tom Turley and Keith Spilsbury
7. A Continuum of Sherlock Holmes Stories – Jay Ganguly and Kevin E Green
8. Of Course He Pushed Him and Other Sherlock Holmes Stories – Volume 1 – Chris Chan and Kevin E Green
9. Sherlock Holmes Plays the Game – Leslie F Coombs and Steve White
10. Sherlock Holmes and the Sixty Steps – Séamas Duffy and Michael Langan
For more audiobooks click here.