Also available from:
The Strand Magazine (special offer)
Five sensational Sherlock Holmes stories by Orlando Pearson followed by three meditations hinting at the most radical theory yet about the Great Baker Street Detective.
• A Type of Infamy – Holmes investigates a mysterious disappearance in 1938;
• The Fourth Student – shocking events in the worlds of athletics and medicine;
• A Question of Time – Holmes, Churchill, and Realpolitik at Britain’s finest hour;
• The Sleeper’s Cache – the sequel to the Bruce Partington Plans with Machiavellian manoeuvring by Mycroft;
• The Other Woman – Holmes’s second female nemesis and a musical discovery; and
• Three Holmesian Meditations – an investigation into the true nature of the enigma that is Sherlock Holmes
Mr Pearson’s previous works have been hailed by the Church Times as “Clever, thought-provoking, and terrific fun”. This description applies just as aptly to this latest collection.
A must for traditionalists, lovers of crime fiction, and anyone who likes a thrilling read.